Monday, January 28, 2008

The SkyMall Report

Hey Ya’ll

Austin Here. In coach as usual. Flying out east for a meeting with our man Jeremy. Things are looking up. Vic hasn’t barfed on me yet, the old guy didn’t drench me with his coke and I got a good deal on a Miles Davis album and a My chemical Romance album.

As for updates. Right now we are in the middle of discussing the upcoming summers tour, next album and a few deals in which our music will be featured in upcoming films.

Somewhere over Kentucky,
-Austin


My little pod guy was a stubborn fellow. He wouldn’t listen to reason and he had an attitude problem. Enough was enough. I was ready to ditch him and move on with my life. I was about to post him for sell on E-bay last night when he got scared and started working. I’m sitting here listening to some sweet music, and the little pod guy and I are friends now. So don’t worry. Life is good. I just thought you all should know.

Ta!
Victoria


Airplanes are a funny thing. And they raise a lot of questions. For instance, why are the seats always blue? Why can’t they be orange? And why don’t they serve M&Ms for the snack instead of peanuts? And why did I have to loose an earring? (Note to self: Find it. Or else.)

I’ve had a lovely time so far, listening to John Mayer and eating Austin’s crackers. Life’s looking great. I just hope I don’t freeze when we get off the plane. It was 18 degrees outside during our layover in Salt Lake City, and it’s supposed to be 28 degrees when we get to Baltimore.

Yikes!
Christina

No comments: